Big, Big News

No, I'm not pregnant. That seems to be the norm as of late though, but that is not our news. I will tell you all about it, after my weekend wrap-up.

Let's start with Friday (the obvious place to start). Friday was just my dog and I being lazy. I was going to do some major cleaning, but laying on the floor with my puppy watching trash tv and girly movies won out. I did manage to stop by Target on my way home and got a bunch of Twizzlers and some mugs for the girls for Galentine's Day.

 photo 1424094373904_zpsateg4hgd.jpg  photo IMG_20150213_182323_zpscrehfu5h.jpg  photo IMG955163_zpsrtig2teb.jpg

Saturday came around and the first half of my day was again spending time with my fur child (Remington). He has been super needy lately, but I am fine with the extra attention I get to give him. He has made this beginning of baseball season travel better - I have someone to talk to, even if he can't talk back.

Around 2 p.m. I started slowly getting ready for my Galentine's date with my amazing friends (pictured above). Getting all dolled up is my favorite, and I felt awesome about my makeup that day. Tried some new things and they worked amazingly - this may end up being my first makeup tutorial look. We will see. 

 photo 20150214_155035_zpsaj0rllwi.jpg

The movie was good and we paired it with a very adult meal of chicken strips and beer. I love going to see movies at this particular theater. Eating dinner while watching a new movie is just really nice. Sidenote about the movie, it was very tastefully done for the type of movie it was. They did really well with the camera angles and showing as much as they could without it turning into a XXX movie. I know there are many conflicting thoughts on this particular movie so I am ending it there.

After the movie we continued girl time at my house with Twizzlers and wine. It was a great way to spend Valentine's Day (since I couldn't spend it with my husband).

Sunday, was like most other Sunday's in that it started with church. After that we headed to my in-laws house because our carpets were wet (Nate came home from his trip and then shampooed the carpets). Later when we came back home, we cleaned our entire house. It is really, really clean. Which leads me into our big news...

We are moving! Yup, we found out about a week ago that Nate was offered a job and after much thought about it, we decided it was what was best for us at this time. So in a month he starts his new job south of Indianapolis, which means we need to sell our house and find a new place to live. Stressful? Yes. Worth it? Definitely.

The move will put us halfway between our two families, which will be nice. It will also bring us closer to our friends from college again. I am lucky enough to be blessed with a job that will allow me to work from home, so I don't have to job search. It is a lot to do in a month, but I am excited for this next chapter in our lives.

I am going to try and stay consistent on here, but if I disappear for a day or two, now you know why!

And that is it for my life update this week. Have any of you had this situation arise? How did you deal with the stress of it all?

Have a great day loves!

Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!

Check out some other blogs while you are here:

Weekending  Linkup Button
Bella And The City

No comments

Back to Top